Volume Two of the Device Census Report is Out Now!
Developed specifically to guide pharma looking to incorporate real world patient data, the second volume of our Device Census Report investigates the current wearable devices best suited for clinical research.
Research-Ready Infrastructure for Real World Data Capture
Litmus helps researchers better understand patients’ behavior and environment.
We use wearables data collected at the point of experience to guide management and to inform clinical trial endpoints.
Digital endpoints. Multiple dimensions. Leverage remote patient data the right way.
- Litmus collects data directly from hundreds of data sources, positioning it for later analytics work with zero wrangling. Integrate multiple sets and streams with ease.
- Our iOS and Android patient apps gather even more data and trigger validated survey questions based on your protocol design. There’s no need for custom app development.
- Study Hub monitors progress, alerts PIs, and visualizes population trends at-a-glance, with individual drill-down views for every patient, and faceted search throughout.
- Litmus ML makes modeling a cinch. We also interoperate with your favorite data science tools. Align time series, interpolate, and look for correlations.
Deploy the Litmus health solution in as little as four weeks.
Takeda + UChicago
Takeda Pharmaceuticals, along with Dr. David Rubin and his colleagues at the University of Chicago, are leveraging Litmus Health in a 500 patient study conducted over three years that is already producing exciting, publishable results.
We’re gathering data from smartphones, ePRO, and wearables to better understand the relationship between sleep, activity, and flares in Crohn’s and Colitis patients. Our ultimate goal is to use the models to accurately predict health outcomes.
Initial results have shown the potential to inform patient disease monitoring and management strategies. Dr. Rubin’s team and Litmus are now developing models capable of predicting IBD flares based on heart rate, sleep, and physical activity.
Explore the data-driven technologies and strategies shaping the future of clinical trials with our podcast, Trial by Data.
- Trial by Data Podcast: From Government to Academia, Where is Clinical Research Working? featuring Dr. Warren Kibbe of the Duke Cancer Institute and Dr. Sam Volchenboum
- Trial by Data Podcast: Healthcare Needs a 10 Year Plan; featuring Esther Dyson, investor and Executive Founder of Way to Wellville and Dr. Sam Volchenboum
- Trial by Data Podcast: Creating the Manhattan Project for Clinical Research; featuring Dr. Becky Kush of CDISC and Catalysis Research and Dr. Sam Volchenboum
Read our latest Device Census Report — developed specifically to guide pharma looking to incorporate real world data from wearables.
Use of Wearable, Mobile, and Sensor Technology in Cancer Clinical Trials
Made up of clinical trial and bioinformatics experts, Litmus is ready to work shoulder-to-shoulder with your researchers and project leads.
We believe quality of life is the ultimate endpoint, and we’re focused on helping investigators and their sponsors bring better drugs and therapeutics to market, faster.